GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 128 Bits, GDDR5,
- 🎮【Superior Gaming Experience】This gaming graphics card powered by NVIDIA chipset with 128-bit, GDDR5, 4G, and 768 stream processors. High-speed GPU clock ensures up to 1291 MHz for smooth game at 1080p @ 60 FPS.
- 🌀【2 Super Quiet Fans】Dual fans cooling system for GTX 1050ti GPU which is larger diameter and adds multiple blades to make the airflow bigger and more adequate.
- 😊【Durable and Sturdy】 The all solid state capacitors are used to withstand high temperature. GPU with DP, HDMI, DVI-D interface output, supports watching high-definition 8K content.
- 🗃️【Easy Enough to Install】The video card has a port with PCI Express 3.0x16, suitable for mainstream computer cases, easy to plug into the motherboard no need for an additional power supply anymore.
- 🆕【Brand-new 1050 ti】The real new starter card used for 3D CAD/CAM, video and picture editing, playing games. If you have space in a desktop computer case, you run dual monitors on this and it works well.
Chipset Brand NVIDIA Basic Description 4G GDDR5 128-bit Ports 1 x DVI-D, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort Core process 768 GPU Clock 1291 MHz Boost 1392 MHz Memory Speed 7008 MHz (1752x4 MHz) Board Power 75W Slot PCI Express x16 3.0 Supplementary Power Connectors No (plug and play) Recommended System Power 450W Maximum Digital Resolution 7680x4320 Pixel Game Resolution 1080p @ 60 fps 3D API DirectX 12，OpenGL 4.5
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Shipping is free if your order includes at least $25 of eligible items. Any item with "FREE Shipping" on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
Product Dimensions 7.48 x 4.72 x 1.54 inches Item Weight 1.34 pounds Manufacturer SAPLOS
A: How to test or check the parameter of the graphics card?
B: Our products are tested and inspected before shipping. I recommend using authoritative software of GPU-Z.
A: Why does the memory speed display 1752 MHz in GPU-Z software, but it's described as 7008 MHz on Amazon?
B: Because of GDDR5 data rate type, the amount of memory speed must be in multiply by 4, which is 7008 MHz.(If it's DDR3, memory speed is multiplied by 2)
A: Why is GPU speed of the card not as it is said 1291 MHz?
B: About GPU speed, it correlates with your CPU, motherboard, computer's accessories and power,
also a game of scenes. GPU speed can reach up to 1291 MHz.
A: Why does the card would not support multiple monitors?
B: You need to set multiple monitors with the computer's system and update the drive from NVIDIA website.
A: Why does the card not compatible with PC, such as the display has lines, fan works but no display on monitor? Is the card dead?
B: Graphics card you ordered from us is brand new. The caused problems may be the older CPU, power issue, wrong PCI Express slot and GPU installation, etc. Please check and update the newest drivers firstly. However, where problems still exist, try to install to another computer or change motherboard if possible. (If you have any concerns, we'll try to help you solve the difficulty.)